This is about the worst explanation of why the !% is a good thing! He really believes the economy is working when the 1% do not pay their fair share of taxes? He is obviously brain dead! If the economy was working because of that then why are so many people out of jobs? They do NOT produce the many jobs that they think they do. The part where he says they make things better so then they become cheaper is a load of crap! Think about all the quick changes with computers and cell phones that when you buy them about a week later there is something new and better so you end up having to buy something new again in no time just to function as you normally would! They add more and more technology that requires less and less human labor so they are taking jobs! To keep more money in their pockets they are sending jobs overseas and reducing jobs here!
He makes it sound as though only the 1% understand how the economy works and the rest of us, the 99%, are too stupid and need them to guide us so we do not get confused! I am not only offended by his blatant attitude toward the people that worked so hard for him to be on easy street but also that he believes we are all so dumb! What an arrogant pig!
Why is it that so many of the 1% seem to feel they have to try to justify the money they have and reason why they should not be taxed like the rest of us? They get sooooo many tax breaks that many of us would never see in our lifetime! His arrogant behavior is what has led us into the mess we are in with the economy! Banks, corporations that “downsize”, insurance companies, lenders have all made way too much money and did not want to “downsize” their lifestyles so they have made it harder on the rest of us! The 1% spend alot on campaigns and then they get what they want instead of Congress working for ALL the taxpayers they only seem to care about the ones who have money!
Obviously I see that his attitude is not far from Romney’s because even though he does not directly quote him he does add him to the credits and in my opinion Romney is just like his former business associate. This guy has given alot in campaign contributions and if Romney did not like what he has to say he would not accept the “donations”! Common sense is how I look at this and all I can hope for is Romney loses any chance at becoming our next President! I do not want this man in a place where he can cause even more hardships for the 99% and more perks and tax breaks for the 1% ever!!!!! This guy and his book is an insult to most people in this country!!!!
Opinion, News, TV, Life